- Portable & User-friendly Design. With a lightweight and compact size, you can easily take the EinScan Pro 2X or 2X Plus anywhere like you would with a laptop, enjoy plug-and-play installation and unlimited scanning experiences.
- Scan Faster than Ever Before. Processes up to 1,500,000 points per second (30 fps) under Handheld Rapid Scan Mode. High Speed Data Transmission - USB 3.0
- High Accuracy. Single scan accuracy in Fixed Scan Mode is up to 0.04 mm. When using markers, the volumetric accuracy under handheld scanning modes is up to 0.05mm+0.3mm/m.
- Catch Fine Detail. The minimum point distance is up to 0.2mm under Handheld Rapid Scan and Handheld HD Scan modes, generating high-resolution 3D data.
- Versatile Scan Modes & Align Modes. Supports Handheld Rapid Scan, Handheld HD Scan and Fixed Scan with turntable and Fixed Scan without turntable, as well as multiple alignment modes including feature alignment, markers alignment, turntable coded targets alignment, and manual alignment.
- Modular Design to Handle a Wide Range of Applications. Color Pack, Industrial Pack, and HD Prime Pack as optional add-ons to EinScan Pro 2X series for various scanning experiences and applications.
- Brand-new UI and workflow. Provides users a 3D scan process as simple as taking a video for either new or experienced users.
- New Operation mode. Allows users a faster scanning experience during operation and set the resolution option afterwards during the data processing.
- High Compatibility. Outputs standard file formats include STL, OBJ, PLY, ASC and P3 (global markers file).
- Convergent modeling
- Synchronous modeling
- Reverse engineering
- Generative design
- Additive manufacturing
Visitors to Formnext 2018 can experience these innovations firsthand in Frankfurt from November 13th through the 16th. Meet SHINING 3D at Booth D18 at HALL3.0.
About SHINING 3D
SHINING 3D, founded in 2004, rapidly became China’s first listed OTC stock company in the 3D digitizing and printing industries segment. SHINING 3D develops, manufactures and commercializes a wide range of 3D technologies, including 3D scanners for multiple industries and applications, 3D printers for both consumer markets and additive manufacturing, 3D materials, offers 3D design and manufacturing services, and a 3D network cloud platform. SHINING 3D offers a position of strength in the market, excellent positioning, and capacity to handle large sales volumes, the richest 3D technology offering, and service support capabilities. As the leader among Chinese 3D printing companies, SHINING 3D has currently exercised a strong international influence with customers in more than 70 different countries in Asia, the U.S., Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
More interesting posts
Russian space agency Roscosmos reported first successful trials of the space 3D bioprint...
Dutch 3D printing company MX3D has put up on display the first ever additively manufactu...
GE Additive and GE Aviation have announced that the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA...